Dr. William Henry Graham was born around 1844 in Ontario near Belleville. His parents were William and Mary Graham.
Dr. Graham married Jennie Marshall on the 15th of September, 1876 in Chatham, where Dr. Graham was a practicing physician. Mrs. Graham was born in March of 1858 in Elgin County near Fingal, the daughter of William Obediah Marshall and the former Lauretta Crandell. Her father’s occupation was a cooper and she was the 3rd of 5 children. Her siblings were Helen (who died in 1850 at the age of 4), Francis, Megan and Mark.
Dr. Graham’s practice is listed on the Scane Block on King Street, in the 1876-1877 Chatham Directory. It lists his residence on Centre Street near Wellington.
Dr. and Mrs. Graham had a son, Henry “Harry” Leslie Graham born on the 9th of August, 1877 in Chatham. Details of Dr. Graham are unknown after the birth of his son. According to the 1881 census, Mrs. Graham and her son were living with her parents in Southwold Twp in Elgin County. Mrs. Graham moved to Detroit, Michigan with Harry in 1884 and she earned a living as a dressmaker. According to the 1900 U.S. Census, they resided at 44 Dragoon Street.
Mrs. Graham married James S. Johnson in Alliance, Nebraska on the 27th of November, 1891. At the time of her wedding she was 33 years old and she resided in Bex Butte County. Mr. Johnson was 29 years old. He was born in Hunt County, Texas, the son of S. L. Johnson and the former Lucretia Ball.
Mrs. Graham was married for a third time on the 16th of April, 1906. Her husband was Phillip Dyer and standing up with her at her wedding was her son Harry Graham and his son Charles Dyer. They were married in Washtenaw County, Michigan. At the time of her marriage she resided in Detroit, Michigan and Mr. Dyer had been residing in Sarnia, Ontario.
Mrs. Graham was residing in Mooretown, Lambton County in 1921.